From Romain CATTEAU <romain.catt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Several GraphicsNode instances per Element??
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 19:20:06 GMT

Hi Helder,

Thanks for your reply. The application is based upon JDK 1.6 and is run
either on Windows XP SP2 or on Debian. The problem can be noticed even if I
use the nightly build corresponding to the link [2].
I uploaded a small java application that exemplifies (see my second answer
to Thomas message) the problem (eclipse project). What is strange is that I
had to make a small java application, because the problem cannot be noticed
if I write script embedded in a SVG file.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Romain.