From Helder Magalhães <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Events management and display property
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 13:08:09 GMT
Hi Romain,

> For example, we let the user chose what he really wants to see on the canvas
> by modifying the value of the display property of some elements inside the
> group n. And, well, such modifications have a strange impact on events
> management.

May this be the same issue Juha is experiencing [1]? If so, please add
any relevant information there. If not, I'd suggest creating a
self-contained test case and attach it to a reply: being able to
reproduce issue surely helps a lot. ;-)

Hope this helps,
 Helder Magalhães

[1] http://www.nabble.com/text-tspan-mouse-events-change-when-zoomed-in-tc22799472.html