From Alan Deikman <Alan.Deik...@znyx.com>
Subject Re: Merging one document with another in a JSVGCanvas
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 17:10:50 GMT
thomas.deweese@kodak.com wrote:

>    Right.  The easiest way to map things is to get the bbox of
> 'node' (same as position above).  Then you can map the center of
> the node bbox to 0,0:
I managed to solve this problem a few weekends back but haven't posted
about it because it turns out to be much more an SVG exercise than
anything to do with Batik specifically.   It works without having to
compute the bounding box of the imported node first.   If anyone is
interested in the solution I can post it here.   Thanks to everyone for
the help.

--
Alan Deikman