From Adam Flinton <adam.flin...@nhs.net>
Subject Re: Centering Flow text
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 12:50:51 GMT
thomas.deweese@kodak.com wrote:

> Hi Adam,
>
> Adam Flinton <adam.flinton@nhs.net> wrote on 04/20/2009 08:19:12 AM:
>
> > If I use {text-align: center;} in my CSS, squiggle errors with a :
>
>    The proper value is 'middle' for Batik (possible values are
> 'start', 'middle', 'end', 'full' - full is currently the same as
> start).
Thanks

Adam

This message  may  contain  confidential  and  privileged information.
If you are not  the intended  recipient please  accept our  apologies.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute  information in this e-mail
or take any  action in reliance on its  contents: to do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has
gone  astray  before  deleting it.  Thank  you for  your co-operation.

NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages  are sent every day by the system.  To find  out why more and
more NHS personnel are  switching to  this NHS  Connecting  for Health
system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail