From "Bishop, Michael W. CTR USJFCOM JFL" <michael.bishop....@jfcom.mil>
Subject org.w3c.dom.Document -> SVGDocument
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 20:59:04 GMT
Hello all,

I have a lightweight API that creates a Document that contains SVG.  It uses Java's core DOM
model.  I'm going to start working on a UI that displays this information.  The API doesn't
rely on Batik and I don't want it to have to in order to keep it small.  It basically just
puts supplied information into a template to produce its output.  The UI, of course, will
use Batik to display the content.  Is there a way to easily go from the Document produced
by the API to an SVGDocument that can be used with Batik UI components?

Thanks,

Michael