From Christian Decker <decker.christ...@gmail.com>
Subject Xlink in GXL 2 SVG transformation
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 22:38:02 GMT
Hi all,

I'm currently working on a server side converter for GXL to SVG as a Cocoon
module. One of the requirements (actually the reason we chose to use SVG
over other Formats) is that we want to be able to have links to web pages
embedded in the image, which is a graph generated by jgraph.
I was wondering if anybody has experience in doing this kind of things,
embedding xlink links into GXL, then passing them on to jgraph and then
serializing in a way that they are actually clickable in a browser.

Regards,
Chris
--
Christian Decker