From Claire SERRANO <serrano.cla...@gmail.com>
Subject Update problem (partial update on JSVGCanvas)
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 09:12:58 GMT

Hello,
I work on a Java application based upon batik. It contains a JSVGCanvas
displaying the content of a SVGDocument. That document might be modified.
All modifications are performed in Batik's update manager thread.

I want to remove several elements at the same time so I use the method
"elt.removeChild(id)" for each element to remove. All removals are performed
in update manager thread, but only a part of objects are removed in schema,
and when I do a zoom/pan the second part of objects disappears..

I already done modification of several elements in the same way (to change
colors) and I had no problems...

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Claire.