From ahhahh <ahh...@gmail.com>
Subject Help tracing a rendering problem in JSVGCanvas
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 12:23:34 GMT

Hi, all!

I have an application with a JSVGCanvas inside a JScrollPane. Some users are
reporting rendering problems that I cannot replicate in any of my machines.

No exception is thrown, but the lowest part of my svg is badly rendered. I
have some images to show you the problem. Can I attach them?

I have tried increasing the heap size, turning on and off double buffering,
using batik 1.6 and 1.7, and the only solution is going back to JRE
1.6.0_07. I know they made a lot of changes in java2d since 6u10.

Is there any way to get a trace of what Batik is doing?

Thanks in advance.