From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: Calling Javascript From Inside An Applet
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:41:36 GMT
Hi Gary,

gary.belcher@blueyonder.co.uk wrote on 09/17/2009 12:06:00 PM:

> I really want to keep the onclick hyperlink in my SVG document.

   So basically you want to replace Batik's handling of the
event with your own.  You will likely need to modify some Batik
code, the attaching of event listeners is done in
batik.bridge.BaseScriptingEvironment and ScriptingEvironment.

   You could also potentially try replacing our EcmaScript
Interpreter (registered by:
 resources/META-INF/services/org.apache.batik.script.InterpreterFactory

   With your own interpreter, so you get called when Batik
decides it needs to run some script.