From Shekhar Bhati <shekhar.bh...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue in setting the canvas size( Mouse click not active in whole area of the applet)
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 13:16:15 GMT
Hi Batik experts,

I am using Batik in visualizing my application images.

I have a functionality of highlighting/unhighlighting objects ,which
is when I click on a particular object(image) , it gets highlighted
and if I click anywhere else on the frame(applet) it should get
unhighlighted.

The issue is when an object is highlighted then only between a fix
area only the unhighlighting is working.
Even when i try to track the mouse click action then also it is not
able to sense the click event beside that particular area..

Is it the problem of canvas size?

How can I enable my mouse click event all over the applet?

Thanks & regards,

Shekhar