From Shekhar Bhati <shekhar.bh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue in setting the canvas size( Mouse click not active in whole area of the applet)
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 07:24:52 GMT
Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for reply.

Our case is little different.We are not using actual SVG files, we
have jsp pages with embedded svg tags in that.
We have a frame in our application which has these images and this
ungighlighting only works only within some specific area of that
frame.
I will try to implement your suggestion in some way into my framewoek
and get back to you.

Thanks again.