From "HODAC, Olivier" <OLIVIER.HO...@airbus.com>
Subject SVG update performances over X11 export display
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 09:25:25 GMT
Hello,

I've written a little mokeup of an animated SVG application. I modify
the document in the thread

getUpdateManager().getUpdateRunnableQueue().invokeLater

but I have several elements to change, and for the moment, I do a lot of
invokeLater. In my local machine, it runs very well. I try an export
display (linux, rhel) and the performances are completely degraded.

Is there a best practice to have good performances with X11 export
display?

Of course, I'll first try to make 1 big invokeLater, unless somebody
says it is pointless...

Olivier Dao Ho Dac
Flight Test Software Architect
Airbus - EVIDA

Phone : + 33 (0)5 67 19 81 34
Fax : +33(0)5 61 93 80 02
Mailto:olivier.hodac@airbus.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used
by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as
it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this message
or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software
but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message
and any attachments are virus free.