From krunchie <dkrunc...@gmail.com>
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 23:28:10 GMT

I want to view SVG image but when I run my code I got exception

This is my code, what is wrong? How I can view simple SVG image - please
help me?

                JSVGCanvas jsvgc = new JSVGCanvas();
                jsvgc.setURI(new java.io.File("D:\\Documents and
Settings/Czgrada_try_1.svg").toURL().toString());
                panel2.add(jsvgc);

this is exception:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/awt/image/renderable/RenderableImage
        at java.lang.Class.loadSuperClasses(Class.java:1817)
        at
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.defineClassPrivate(Launcher.java:539)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.access$500(Launcher.java:344)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$4.run(Launcher.java:565)
        at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:351)
        at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:320)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.doClassFind(Launcher.java:559)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.findClass(Launcher.java:607)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:420)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:365)
        at org.apache.batik.bridge.BridgeContext.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.batik.bridge.BridgeContext.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.swing.svg.AbstractJSVGComponent.createBridgeContext(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.swing.svg.AbstractJSVGComponent.installSVGDocument(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.batik.swing.JSVGCanvas.installSVGDocument(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.batik.swing.svg.AbstractJSVGComponent$2.run(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.swing.svg.AbstractJSVGComponent.stopThenRun(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.swing.svg.AbstractJSVGComponent.setSVGDocument(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.swing.svg.AbstractJSVGComponent$SVGListener.documentLoadingCompleted(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.batik.swing.svg.SVGDocumentLoader$2.dispatch(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.batik.util.EventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.batik.util.EventDispatcher.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.batik.util.EventDispatcher$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:165)
        at
java.awt.EventQueueProxy.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchThread.java:325)
        at
java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(AGUIEventDispatchThread.java:95)
        at
java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(AGUIEventDispatchThread.java:30)
        at
java.awt.AGUIEventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(AGUIEventDispatchThread.java:24)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:122)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:113)
        at java.lang.Thread.startup(Thread.java:782)