From krunchie <dkrunc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: View SVG Image problem?
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 08:44:27 GMT

Hi Helder, Thank you for your reply

I am using Windows XP, jdk1.6.0_10, working in netbeans 6.7.1,
batik version is latest - batik-src-1.7.zip

I am beginner and i am programming in java, i am developing cdc application,
i don't even know what is GNU Classpath, so i assume that i am not using
that

I could post you whole code if necessarily, just say and next time i will

Hope that you have solution for me