From "HODAC, Olivier" <OLIVIER.HO...@airbus.com>
Subject SVG elements events
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 10:42:08 GMT
Hello,

I want to register some mouse events on an SVG element. Where can I find
the list of events I can register? I can find samples with

		EventTarget etr = (EventTarget) elt;
		etr.addEventListener("click", new
org.w3c.dom.events.EventListener() {

but what are the other event types ? For example, I want to register a
mouse hover to highlight an element of the SVG

regards

Olivier Dao Ho Dac

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used
by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as
it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this message
or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software
but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message
and any attachments are virus free.