From jonathan wood <jonathanshaww...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVG elements events
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 19:13:32 GMT
Hello Olivier,

   You should be able to find what you are looking for here:

http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/interact.html

{

> but what are the other event types ? For example, I want to register a
> mouse hover to highlight an element of the SVG
>
> regards
>
> *****Olivier Dao Ho Dac*
>
>  The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or
used by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
> If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Airbus immediately and delete this
e-mail.
> Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail
as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this
message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
> All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software
but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message
and any attachments are virus free.