From Cameron McCormack <...@mcc.id.au>
Subject Re: My canvas does not display some changes
Date Sun, 17 Jan 2010 22:02:04 GMT
Hi Dao.

Dao Hodac:
> just in case, I have done this (ie attribute type XML) but the opacity goes
> directly from "from" to "to" without doing this in 2secs. My presentation
> would have been so much sexy with animation...:
>

>  private Element createOpacityAnimElement(float from, float to) {
>    Element anim = doc.createElementNS(SVGConstants.SVG_NAMESPACE_URI,
>      "animate");
>    …
…

You’ll need to add a begin="" attribute on the element, too.  The
default begin time if you don’t set that attribute is 0s, i.e. the time
the document was loaded.  So if you insert this animation element some
time after 2s from the document load time, the animation will appear to
jump straight away to its final value.

If you want the animation element to start immediately, then set
begin="indefinite" and then, just after inserting the element into the
document, call beginElement() on it.

--
Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/