From chrisbod <ch...@bodar.com>
Subject Re: Accessing the current SVG's Script Global Object
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:55:40 GMT

Thanks guys that was a great help. Unfortunately it was a bum idea as I
wanted to access the Javascript DOMDOcument for manipulation from the
browser containing the applet. Since I could manipulate the 'real' Java one
from the host page I thought (niavely) that the Rhino Wrapped document might
also be manipulable from the host (IE). Guess my hopes to make an applet
seamlessly back up non-native support for SVG or lack of ASV were over
optimistic since similating object.getSVGDocument would be non-trivial and
of course generally scripting the WindowObject from the host page would
require entirely different code than using ASV/Native/SVGWeb

Still I'll press ahead with the project nonetheless it's proving a nice
'deep-end' intro to Java...

Thanks again