From Helder Magalhães <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: create a JSVGCanvas from an inputstream
Date Fri, 01 Jan 2010 21:32:59 GMT
Hi dao,

Response inline...

> Added in [2]. not sure of how to reference the thread....

Great! :-)  I noticed an entry added to the how-to, but the actual
page [1] doesn't exist yet...?

To reference a thread, just copy a link from the archives [2]. While
using the official archives, the "trick" seems to be selecting the
desired thread or particular message and clicking on the "Message
view" link in order to get the desired thread/message hyperlink. In
this particular case, it would be [3].

As we're at it, given than navigation/search features are not very
user friendly in the official archives IMHO, I frequently use the
Nabble archive [4], specially for searches... ;-)

Hope this helps,
 Helder

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-batik/InputStreamInitialisation
[2] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/