From Helder Magalhães <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Batik show null error popup
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2010 09:53:12 GMT
Hi Rana30,

Response inline...

> I will get the a pop up, which is showing the null  when I try to change the
> view box properties. Please find the error detail in the attachment.
>
> Code:
>
> SVGOMElement svgRoot = (SVGOMElement) doc.getRootElement();
> svgRoot.setAttribute( "viewBox", "0 0 600 700" );
>
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p27026855/Null%2BError.jpg

By taking a quick look at your error screenshot and code, I'd say you
are trying to do this (manipulating the DOM) without creating a
Runnable thread, which is unsafe [1]. I'd take this opportunity to
invite you to take a look at the "Scripting with Java" [2] and "FAQ"
[3]. ;-)

If my quick guess is wrong, please add more information to the
explanation, possibly through a code snippet with more context.

> Thank you in advance

Hope this helps,
 Helder

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/using/scripting/java.html#Threads