From jonathan wood <jonathanshaww...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: create a JSVGCanvas from an inputstream
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2010 22:27:05 GMT
Hi Dao,

  I also included a "load from jar" in the previous examples.  The key is
the line:

        InputStream templateStream =
MyClass.class.getResourceAsStream("template.svg");

getResourceAsStream will allow you to load from the classpath  (including
your jar).

to recap:

        InputStream templateStream =
MyClass.class.getResourceAsStream("template.svg");
        String parser = XMLResourceDescriptor.getXMLParserClassName();
        SAXSVGDocumentFactory f = new SAXSVGDocumentFactory(parser);
        SVGDocument doc = null;

        try {
            doc = f.createSVGDocument(null, templateStream);
        } catch (IOException ex) {
        }

       myCanvas.setSVGDocument(doc);