From Dretio El Rey <dre...@gmail.com>
Subject Export or rasterize SVG with embedded SVG's
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 16:45:13 GMT
Dear batik users,
this could be the wrong place but here I go :

Goal
I'm trying to have a rasterized file (Jpg, tiff, ...)  from an SVG with
embedded SVG's (xlink).
These files should be "print ready" so we are talking about 300 dpi, or 5000
x 5000 px in 72 dpi.
This generation should be done "dummie proof" if possible with an .exe

Problem
The only program that correctly displays this kind of files is
batik/squiggle. (even Inkscape doesn't support this)
I can't use the Squiggle rasterizer because it asks to much memory to
generate my files for a "print ready" file. (tested with 2 Gig)

Question
What would be the right way to do this? (PDFrasterizer, etc..)

I am struggling for 1 month now, so many thanks!

Andries