Hi Dao,

dao <dao.hodac@gmail.com> wrote on 01/02/2010 05:33:04 PM:

> I understand, but how can I refer to that document in an other
> document? (see the xlink:href from my mail)?

   After you have created your document from an InputStream
you can set the base URL for the document.  There are two
ways to do this, the 'xml:base' attribute or by calling
batik.dom.svg.SVGOMDocument.setDocumentURI (or setURLObject,
or setParsedURL).

   I would suggest setting that URL to a JAR file URL that
points to a non-existent file in your JAR, that is in the
same directory as your 'widgets.svg' file.  Then if you
use xlink:href="widgets.svg#blah" it will resolve the reference
to the file in your Jar file.

http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-batik/InputStreamInitialisation
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlgraphics-batik-