From Helder Magalhães <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with batik transcoder on a headless system
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 07:34:25 GMT
Hi everyone,

(Simon)
>>> but still, any help would be very much appreciated.

You've mentioned you were using Java6 but, probably not being the
cause, I'd suggest giving more detail on the Java version (and
implementor... Sun? OpenJDK? GCJ?) and also surrounding things
(operating system/distribution version for example).

(Jonathan)
> As always.  The test.svg file would probably help in resolution

Yup, a simple test case will likely help much more [1] than trying to
explain. ;-)

(Jonathan)
> Hope this helps a bit and please share anything you find!

I subscribe to this as well. :-)

Cheers,
 Helder

[1] http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html#showmehow