From Helder Magalhães <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVG Tiny
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 13:45:05 GMT
Hi Gustavo,

> I would like to generate SVG in the Tiny format
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGMobile/). There are plans to implement this
> functionality?

AFAIK, this is already (mostly, at least) implemented into the
framework. You may be interested in taking a look at the most recent
specification, which is SVG Tiny 1.2 [1]. ;-)

> I generate a chart (using JFreeChart library) and convert it to SVG, using
> Batik. If I  remove some tags like "stroke-opacity" and ""text-rendering", I
> can transform it in a valid SVG Tiny (http://validator.w3.org/check), but I
> would like to do this automatically.

Maybe you are not using the proper API to set the document type and/or
properties which trigger the intended behavior. Note that I haven't
tried to recreate the situation, given the somehow lack of information
(test environment, more clear goal, etc. [2]). Can you share a
simple/reduced test case which produces the unexpected attributes? You
may have stumbled across a bug, which is always interesting/important
to track down... :-)

> regards,
> Gustavo Ramos

Cheers,