From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: Getting SVG Error Dialog
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:34:44 GMT
Hi Ashish,

AshishAggarwal <ashish2.aggarwal@aricent.com> wrote on 02/10/2010 12:37:06
AM:

> Iam getting the following Error:
> All the the SVG document update is done via the runnableQueue, and Doc
is
> not corrupted as iam able to save that properly.
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException at

org.apache.batik.bridge.SVGSVGElementBridge.handleAnimatedAttributeChanged
(SVGSVGElementBridge.java:386)

    A Null Pointer exception at this point means that the
SVG Element didn't have a parent in the Graphics node tree.  This appears
be the same error as this note:

http://old.nabble.com/Batik-show-null-error-popup-td27026855.html#a27088788

    So I ask the same question, how was the graphics node tree built?

> Any information and workaround on the same?

    Until I can figure out why your SVG element doesn't have a root
Graphics node as it's parent I don't have any workaround suggestions.