From Teck Hua Lee <gteck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use GVT to convert SVG file into set of java.awt.Shape objects?
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 03:43:38 GMT
Jago,
You can build the GVT tree (GraphicsNode objects) using GVTBuilder.build.
(
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/batik/trunk/sources/org/apache/batik/bridge/GVTBuilder.java?view=markup
)

Check out SVGAbstractTranscoder.transcode(Document, String, TranscodeOutput)
which uses the GVTBuilder.
(
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/batik/trunk/sources/org/apache/batik/transcoder/SVGAbstractTranscoder.java?view=markup
)