From Christian Bockermann <christian.bockerm...@udo.edu>
Subject Problem including user-css
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 10:37:58 GMT
Hi list,

I am trying to convert a single SVG file into a PNG with a user-based CSS.

Without the user-based CSS everything works fine - using batik-rasterizer as
well as embedding the Transcoder into my Java code.

Then I added:

	log.info( "cssURL: {}", cssURL );
        t.addTranscodingHint( ImageTranscoder.KEY_USER_STYLESHEET_URI, cssURL );

where "t" is the PNGTranscoder and "cssURL" is:

	file:///Users/chris/sample.css

Unfortunately, I don't see any effects of the sample.css in the resulting PNG.
If I copy&paste the contents of the sample.css into a   <style>...</style>
section
of the SVG file, the styles are correctly applied.

I get the same behaviour, when using the batik-rasterizer:

     java -jar batik-rasterizer.jar -cssUser /Users/chris/sample.css  sample.svg

I tried to use "-cssUser file:///Users/chris/sample.css" or the like. Nothing worked.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

   Chris