From Helder Magalhães <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Batik 1.5 - export control request
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 15:27:37 GMT
Hi Julie,

> Could you please indicate whether the Apache software Batik 1.5 contains
> specific export control requirements and what is the export control
> classification number of this software as I do not find any export provision
> is the copyright license?

I'm not a lawyer so I'm not able to answer your question. Maybe you
are able to find answers in the ASF licenses page [1], in particular
in the FAQ [2]...?

Also, you should be aware that a known script security issue exists in
that particular Batik version [3], so consider upgrading! ;-)

> Thanks for your prompt answer
>
> Regards,
> Julie NOIROT

Hope this helps,