From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Merging Documents
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:37:46 GMT

the only restriction i could see is that the imported node must be instanceOf AbstractNode
e.g.

        if (importedNode instanceof AbstractNode) {
            // Only fire the UserDataHandler if the imported node is from
            // Batik's DOM implementation.
            fireUserDataHandlers(UserDataHandler.NODE_IMPORTED,
                                 importedNode,
                                 result);
        }

is the node you're importing instanceOf AbstractNode?
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.