From olivierk <okite...@gmail.com>
Subject How can I change the color model of an SVG image from RGB to CMYK and vice versa?
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 16:24:34 GMT

Hi, our web app let users download dynamically generated images in different
formats, including SVG. Some of our users download the images for printing,
thus we would like to allow them to choose between RGB or CMYK. Is there a
way to specify the color model when creating an SVG image? If not, what is
the default color model and how can I change it to another? Code snippets
are welcome :)

Thanks,

Olivier.