From "sasidhar.anjana" <anjana.sasid...@gmail.com>
Subject Zoom and Pan for graphics objects
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 17:21:00 GMT

I am using Batik for rendering svg in the form of Java 2D objects. Whenever
paint is required, I am using graphicsnode.paint . I dont want to change
this implementation. WHenever any transformation is required, I am applying
affine transformation to the graphics node. As there is no JSVGCanvas I am
not able to use zoom and pan. Do you have any other workaround for the
graphics node objects to zoom and pan? Or do I have to use scale
transformation?

regards,
Anjana