From Robert <robert.weissm...@web.de>
Subject Double Click Problem with JSVGCanvas
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 19:56:45 GMT
Hi,

I am having a hard time to get only a douple-mouse click event from
JSVGCanvas. How to solve this.

I have something like

     public JSVGCanvas svgCanvas = new JSVGCanvas();

     svgCanvas.addMouseListener(new MouseAdapter {
         override def mouseClicked(e : MouseEvent){
		if(e.getClickCount == 1){
		} else if(e.getClickCount == 2){
		}
	}

but if I do a double-mouse click within the canvas I always get a
MouseEvent with click-count = 1 first and then the adapter-method
"mouseClicked" is called a second time with click-count = 2. But it should
only be called ones with click-count = 2.

Any help or ideas ? Is there a bug ?

Cheers, Rob.