From tiwaris <tiwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CleanerThread never terminates, causes leaks in webapp
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 20:30:13 GMT
I also have encountered this issue. This happens rarely. When I quit my java
app, it sill has not released the shell (the process is still running). I
then used jvisualvm to monitor all the running threads in my application and
noticed that Batik CleanerThread was still running.

I incorporated the patch. Will have to see if the issue reappears.