From Juergen Key <j...@netsys-it.de>
Subject rasterizer question
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 11:40:47 GMT
Hi all,

i have a question concerning rasterizing svg documents. i tried to do so
from within a java application im currently writing. but after days of
fruitless efforts i tried to rasterize the document with the
batik-rasterizer.jar.

But the problem persisted event then.

The output from the renderer (rasterizer) is not what i see inside the
application i drew the image with (inkscape). In short - i have a very
wide graphics element (wider than the document). This element is masked
and translated. The rasterizer seems to add a mask of its own that is
around 35 pixels larger on either of the four sides. I added the svg for
reference and the rendered png.

Could you point out to me please why what appears to me to be an
additional mask is added, how i can suppress this additional mask and if
that is not possible what to do to get the rendering right?

Best regards,

Juergen Key

NetSys.IT Information & Communication
Peter Steiert, Ralf Döring, Chris Walter, Gerrit Berger,
Juergen Key und Daniel Fischer GbR mit Haftungsbeschränkung
Weimarer Str. 28, 98693 Ilmenau
FON 03677-203515, FAX 03677-894551, EMAIL info@netsys-it.de

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Inf. Daniel Fischer, Chris Walter
(stellv.)
Vertretungsbefugnis und Haftung beschränkt auf das
Gesellschaftsvermögen.
St.-Nr. 154/165/14604, USt.ID-Nr. DE207790559
Root-Certificate http://www.netsys-it.de/ca.der