From Anjello <Anjelloa...@gmail.com>
Subject using createDocument() to read an SVG file with new lines
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2011 16:14:30 GMT
Hello,

I use the createDocument() method to read in an SVG file.
When I read a file with tags separated with new lines, and then try to
access the last element of the document element, i get the exception

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.batik.dom.GenericText cannot be
cast to org.w3c.dom.Element

but if the same file didnt have any newlines or spaces between the tags,
everything works perfectly. is this a problem of encoding? How can I solve
this problem?

Thanks in advance..
Anjello