From Thomas DeWeese <thomas.dewe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "high-level" way to create SVG Elements of specific type?
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 11:10:12 GMT
Hi Marco,
   I think you are wrong.  You can do something like:
     rect.x.baseVal.value = 10
or
    rect.x.baseVal.newValueSpecifiedUnits(SVG_LENGTHTYPE_PX, 10)

   The raises specifications in the IDL are because some instances of
SVGAnimatedLength
and SVGLength are readonly, so attempts to set those will result in
exceptions.

    Thomas