From m.@mherrn.de
Subject Re: How to assert that a document is done loading
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 11:32:30 GMT
Hi Thomas,

> 	I would suggest adding your listener before starting the load of the
> document.
> Then you know for sure that the document hasn't finished when you add your
> listener.

The problem is: I need to allow access to the DOM also _after_ it was
displayed. Therefore I am searching for a way that works in both cases,
before loading finished and after it finished.

> 	Also I should point out that getSVGDocument might return true before the
> SVG DOM
> is really ready to be used so just checking that could be bad you really
> need to use the
> LoadEventDispatcherListener.

Ah, I didn't knew that. Still I need a reliable way to access it without
knowing whether loading finished or not.

> 	Finally you need to make sure that you set the canvas to ALWAYS_DYNAMIC
> otherwise you might not get the load event called for static looking SVG
> documents.

Yes, I am aware of that. Thanks.

Regards
Marco