From fireball <samiib...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to set rotation using an existing API
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 15:19:19 GMT
I am using AffineTransform to rotate SVG elements but as far as I understand
it only provides two methods to rotate. One sets it identity matrix with a
rotation (setToRotation(theta)) and another rotates by a delta
(rotate(theta)).

What I want to do is set rotation to specific angle. I.e. I don't want to
set its matrix to identity matrix nor do I want to rotate by delta. I want
to be able to set rotation like we can by setting 'rotate' attribute. Is
there a way to do it using AffineTransform or another API?