From DeWeese Thomas <thomas.dewe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help for tranforming objects.
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 10:11:30 GMT
Hi Mayank,

On Nov 1, 2012, at 12:35 AM, Mayank <mayankmails@gmail.com> wrote:

> How we can manipulate the viewing transform?

	I actually mis-spoke you probably want to manipulate the rendering transform.
You can adjust that by calling 'setRenderingTransform' on the JSVGCanvas.
I suspect you will find it useful to look at the AffineAction inner class in JSVGCanvas
as well as the subclasses of that, in particular ScrollAction.

> Also, I need more details on View Port and User Port. Can we override the
> canvas view port size?

	I don't know what you mean by User Port, but the view port (and viewBox attribute that I
mentioned earlier) are described in the SVG specification.
	Once again I'm not sure what you mean by override the canvas view port size, can you clarify?

     What is not clear to me from your first note was if you wanted to construct an SVG document
that had
400,400 at the upper left corner in which case you should use viewBox or if you just wanted
to be able to
pan the document around under program control in the JSVGCanvas, in which case you should
use the
rendering transform.  I think describing what you are really trying to do with context will
be better than asking for explanations of features in Batik.

    Good luck