From DeWeese Thomas <thomas.dewe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to set rotation using an existing API
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 23:59:13 GMT
Hi Fireball,

    Well this does set your element to the specified rotation just like you had change the
transform attribute to
"rotate(rotationAngleInDegrees)", doesn't it?  What did you want it to do?  Just add an additional
rotation?
In that case you want to either preMultiply or postMultiply 'at' by a new AffineTransform
with your rotation
(which is appropriate depends on where you want to rotate).

You also mentioned describing what you wanted in terms of adding a rotate element to the text
transform.
So simply doing that textually is always an option.

    Thomas