From ard <ard_hoff...@yahoo.com>
Subject drawImage method for images in svg format
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 20:54:02 GMT
Just discovered this nice resource. Although still reading through the posts
here, thought I'd post my question anyway.

I'm interested in rendering images from multiple svg files simultaneously at
certain locations/scalings on the screen.

Is there an easy way to draw the contents of multiple svg files in Rectangles
(x,y,width,height) in the coordinates of a JSVGCanvas or JSVGViewerFrame? I have
in mind something similar to the Graphics2D method drawImage(image, x, y, w, h,
imageobserver).

Or is it necessary to use a new JSVGCanvas as a component of the main JFrame
window for each small image rendered on the screen from a file?