From DeWeese Thomas <thomas.dewe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: listening svg components using batik and try to create expandable components
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 00:14:52 GMT
Hi Can,
   To do it with SVG you would likely need to write some JavaScript to handle your click events
and expand things.
However it sounds fairly simple to implement with that.  I would simply add some custom attributes
to the element that needs to grow that let's the script know how big to make it when expanded
and I would have the inside graph always there but hidden by setting display=none on it's
root.

   Thomas

On Feb 12, 2013, at 11:42 AM, can <eldemcan@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good afternoon;
>
> First of all I would like to thank your for creating such a resources for people like
me to benefit from it.

> I am working on a small project for my university assignment I need your help. Because
i could not find an answer for what i am looking actually.

> In my project;
> -i will use swing  with batik
> -I have svg diagram file that i need to develop.
>
> My problem is;
>
> 1.)I was wondering that is it possible to do such a possible thing with just using svg
or batik in swing. here is the image;