From Bernd Kolb <b.k...@kolbware.de>
Subject Problem with text in SVG on Mac OS and Java 6
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2013 07:42:36 GMT
Hi,

I have a problem with the attached SVG graphics on MacOsX Mountain Lion and
Java 6. As you can see from the attached screenshot there is no text
visible. The interesting part is however that the text is there. I can
select it and copy/paste it to a text editor. The problem can be reproduced
with batik-squiggle. If you run the save application with Java 7 everything
works ok. The SVG is generated by plantuml/graphviz.

The java version which causes the problem is:
(Apple, java version "1.6.0_26" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build
1.6.0_26-b03-383-11M3909), Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build
20.1-b02-383, mixed mode))

Any help would be well appreciated. The issue really drives me insane.
Unfortunately moving to Java 7 is not possible for us :-(

Kind regards,

Bernd[image: Inline-Bild 1]