From "Rogers, Daniel" <dsrog...@hp.com>
Subject mismatch between pdf and png
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2013 23:51:50 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to produce a web-based renderer for SVG using batik 1.1.  I'd really like PDF output.
 However when I render:

http://www.w3schools.com/svg/tryit.asp?filename=trysvg_path2

(after deleting the font="sans-serif" attribute) to png, jpeg and pdf using batik-rasterizer.jar,
PDF output is different and clearly NOT matching png, jpeg or browser output.  The blue curve
touches the green line in all versions but PDF.  In PDF, the blue curve is below the green
line.  Shouldn't these be the same?

I thought it might be a bug in the version of FOP embedded in batik and tried replacing pdf-transcoder.jar,
but it started dragging in a bunch of apache Avalon dependencies, and I didn't dig further.

--
Daniel