From Robert Marcano <rob...@marcanoonline.com>
Subject Re: Problems loading an SVG file to Document
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 22:34:38 GMT
On 08/21/2013 12:27 PM, Mark Riley wrote:
> Im using the code:
>
> String parser = XMLResourceDescriptor.getXMLParserClassName();
>
> SAXSVGDocumentFactory f = new SAXSVGDocumentFactory(parser);
>
> Document doc = f.createDocument(image.getFilename(), image.getStream());
>
> It seems parser returns null and my application crashes out.

Can you copy the stacktrace, because it is normal for
getXMLParserClassName() to returns null, the default parser is the JRE
included parser.

See:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/batik/tags/batik-1_7/sources/org/apache/batik/dom/util/SAXDocumentFactory.java?revision=608260&view=markup

Line 404