From jonathan wood <jonathanshaww...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding links to a document
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 23:40:57 GMT
This prob won't compile, and some methods may be misnamed, but it should be
close in spirit!

note that you need to use the xlink namespace for the xlink:href attribute
as shown below.  Since a node can only be in one place I chose to use the
shorcut of adding n to a and letting the dom remove it from n.parent.

hope it helps

SVGElement a = null;
for(int i=0;i<labels.getLength();i++) {
  n = labels.item(i);
  log.info("A label:"+n.getFirstChild().**getNodeValue());
  //presumably, replace n with a link element that contains n?
  a = document.createElementNS(SVGNAMESPACE, "a");
  a.setAttributeNS(XLINKNAMESPACE, "xlink;href", my_special_url);
  n.getParentNode().appendChild(a);
  a.appendChild(n);
}