From roded <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Retrieving the java.awt.Font from AWTGVTFont
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2014 11:36:58 GMT
Hi,
I'm working on a TextPainter which will paint SVG text elements on a
graphics object using the drawString method for the sake of allowing working
with the text (searching & selecting mostly) when it appears in outputted
PDFs.

For this purpose, I'd like to retrieve the awtFont field from an AWTGVTFont
object so I could set the graphics' font to it, however the field is
protected and has no accessor method.

Is there a way around this? (Util class of some sort maybe)
Pointers and help would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Roded