From Mike Bowler <mikeybow...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Please help no output from rasterizer
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 14:07:47 GMT
Hi,

Please see the attached log file.

Thanks,

Mike

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike Bowler <mikeybowler@gmail.com>
Date: 3 March 2014 11:18
Subject: Please help no output from rasterizer
To: batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

Hi Batik team,

I would like some help and support, I'm currently using batik-rasterizer to
convert SVGs to PNGs and this is working great for the following settings:

c:\Apps\batik\batik-1.7>batik-rasterizer.jar -w 16384 -h 12288 -dpi 200
c:\Custom.svg -d c:\Custom.png

However I require a higher resolution of png (its a long story!), when I
try the following settings:

c:\Apps\batik\batik-1.7>batik-rasterizer.jar -w 32768 -h 24576
c:\Custom.svg -d c:\Custom2.png

An empty Custom2.png (file size zero) is produced. I can see that mu CPU
hits about 50% and the memory peeks about 12 gb (I have 16gb installed in
my Windows 7 machine) for about 3 seconds then just drops. I'm thinking
that something is running out of memory but I dont know what and batik
doesnt throw any out of memory warnings.

Any help or pointers would be greatful to try and over come this problem.

Thanks,