From <Irfan.Moham...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject Sample to merge multiple tiffs
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 17:04:17 GMT
Hi,

 I am looking to see if there is a way to merge multiple tiff files into a single tiff file(two
or more with no upper limit). I have not been to figure out exactly how to do this by going
through the Javadocs.

Regards,
Irfan Mohammed

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee
or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take
any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message
in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank
you for your cooperation.